There has been a place of worship in the Village of Bramham since 915 and the present church building was begun in 1150. The church is open every day between 10am and 4pm.
Bramham village is situated immediately east of the Al trunk road approximately three miles south of Wetherby, and is mentioned in the Domesday Survey as the Manor of Bramham. The oldest part of the church was built in around 1150 with additions in the 13th century, and underwent substantial restoration in 1853. The graveyard is believed to be of Saxon origin.
All Saints’ is part of the Benefice of Bramham, in the Diocese of York. St. Mary’s C P School is less than three miles away in Clifford Road, Boston Spa and we share a number of resources with other churches in the benefice.
For further information click on the links below. Please see the News & Events section of the website for upcoming events in our churches.